Baby Doll Circle Time Value Pack
It can be hard to find the one-on-one time necessary to create meaningful relationships in a childcare setting. Yet, research shows optimal child development is dependent on healthy relationships with adults. With Baby Doll Circle Time, your ratio of 6:1 can drop to 1:1 as children relive moments with you while delighting in circle time with their baby dolls.
Now your center can provide the necessary one-on-one connections without increasing staff burdens or staff numbers by using the revolutionary approach in the Baby Doll Circle Time Curriculum with the multi-ethnic dolls included.
The instructions and activities in the Baby Doll Circle Time curriculum show you how to improve relationships between caregivers and children. Learn how to reduce the stress of out-of-home care, utilize attachment, attunement and social play to wire the brain for optimal development. Help children develop healthy blueprints for self-regulation, relationships and sense of self.
Boost your job satisfaction and ensure children thrive by starting this stress-reducing and giggle-inducing program today! 160 pages, for use with children ages 0-3.
Baby Doll Circle Time Value Pack contains:
- 4-pack multi-ethnic 14” dolls help bring delight and fun to your Baby Doll Circle Time. One doll of each of these ethnicities: African American, Asian, Caucasian and Hispanic. Each washable, vinyl doll with movable arms, legs and a head that turns, is ideal for home and preschool settings.
- 80+ pages of curriculum lessons designed to support the executive skills including attention, self-regulation, impulse control and initiative, and the teaching of language and literacy, numbers, spatial awareness, body parts and body awareness, and cooperation
- DVD with over 2 hours of content, including footage with challenging children and those with special needs
- 40+ pages of instructional information for personal and staff development
- Specific content helpful for children with challenging behaviors and those with special needs
- Letter for families
- Implementation guide and sample plans
- Assessments for both children and caregivers
- Alignments to DECA, High Scope and Head Start
Doll eye color and facial expression may vary from image shown.