Baby Doll Circle Time (1st Edition)
Research shows secure adult-child relationships are a prerequisite for healthy child development. Now your center can provide the necessary one-on-one connections without increasing staff burdens or staff numbers by using the revolutionary approach in Baby Doll Circle Time.
It can be hard to find the one-on-one time necessary to create meaningful relationships in a childcare setting. Yet, research shows optimal child development is dependent on healthy relationships with adults. With Baby Doll Circle Time, your ratio of 6:1 can drop to 1:1 as children relive moments with you while delighting in circle time with their baby dolls.
The instructions and activities in the Baby Doll Circle Time curriculum show you how to iImprove relationships between caregivers and children, reduce the stress of out-of-home care, utilize attachment, attunement and social play to wire the brain for optimal development, and help children develop healthy blueprints for self-regulation, relationships and sense of self. Boost your job satisfaction and ensure children thrive by starting this stress-reducing and giggle-inducing program today! 160 pages, for use with children ages 0-3. Baby Doll Circle Time contains:
- 80+ pages of curriculum lessons designed to support the executive skills including attention, self-regulation, impulse control and initiative, and the teaching of language and literacy, numbers, spatial awareness, body parts and body awareness, and cooperation
- DVD with over 2 hours of content, including footage with challenging children and those with special needs
- 40+ pages of instructional information for personal and staff development
- Specific content helpful for children with challenging behaviors and those with special needs
- Letter for families
- Implementation guide and sample plans
- Assessments for both children and caregivers
- Alignments to DECA, High Scope and Head Start