Conscious Discipline e-Course Participant Workbook
This Participant Workbook a companion piece to the to the newly expanded and updated e-Course Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Schools & Homes with Dr. Becky Bailey. The 150-page resource is a session-by-session guide that brings the course concepts to life with fill-ins, diagrams, discussion questions and next steps for educators and parents alike. It is recommended that every participant in the e-Course have a copy of this helpful tool.
Within these pages you'll find the skills and strategies that are both scientifically backed and practically applied, and be able to add your personal notes to each session. This session-by-session resource includes pre- and post-learning surveys, session-specific fill-ins, charts and diagrams. You'll also find participant discussion questions, related reading lists and featured resource references. The core session concepts come to life in this in-depth reference point that you'll return to again and again, long after completing the course.
Each session in this workbook follows the e-Course structure:
- Session 1: Introduction to Conscious Discipline
- Session 2: Becoming Brain Smart, Parts 1 & 2
- Session 3: The Connected Family and the School Family
- Session 4: The Skill of Composure and the Power of Perception
- Session 5: The Skill of Assertiveness and the Power of Attention
- Session 6: The Skill Encouragement and the Power of Unity
- Session 7: The Skill of Choices and the Power of Free Will
- Session 8: The Skill of Empathy and the Power of Acceptance
- Session 9: The Skill of Positive Intent and the Power of Love
- Session 10: The Skill of Consequences and the Power of Intention
PLEASE NOTE: This Participant Workbook is an interactive resource and suggested for every e-Course participant. This professionally produced, bound copy is a cost-effective solution for individuals or group learning experiences facilitated via Site License. A digital version is also available for download with Individual Registration and all levels of Site License via the e-Learning portal.