1 YEAR SITE LICENSE RENEWAL: Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Schools & Homes with Dr. Becky Bailey
Extend Any Level of Pre-Existing Site License for One Year
Any level of pre-existing E-Course Site License may be extended at a discounted rate for an additional year beyond your original registration date. Please Note: Only EXISTING Site Licensees are eligible for Renewal pricing. Renewals must tie to a pre-existing E-Course account.
E-Course Site Licenses are designed for organizations facilitating a group learning experience. Your Site License maybe renewed for an additional 1-year period from the date of purchase, which grants continued permission to stream e-Course sessions to groups of 75, 100 or 150. Each level of Site License includes a set number of e-Course User Accounts.
- Level 1 Site License - 1 Year Renewal ($579) includes (3) e-Course User Accounts and an additional 1-year license to stream course sessions for groups of up to 75 participants (total).
- Level 2 Site License - 1 Year Renewal ($779) includes (4) e-Course User Accounts and an additional 1-year license to stream course sessions for groups of up to 100 participants (total).
- Level 3 Site License - 1 Year Renewal ($979) includes (5) e-Course User Accounts and an additional 1-year license to stream course sessions for groups of up to 150 participants (total).
A Site License Renewal grants an additional year of access to E-Course content for groups from your original registration date. You will need a stable internet connection and the ability to access the e-Course video sessions via the Internet. Groups larger than 150 participants require multiple site licenses. Site Licenses do not include the course textbook, Conscious Discipline by Dr. Becky Bailey or the 150-page Participant Guide. These resources are recommended for each participant and may be purchased separately.
This 10-session e-Course guides you through the core methodology of Conscious Discipline, a leader in brain-based social-emotional learning that's proven to build resilience in children, families, educators and schools. Educator, author and child-development expert Dr. Becky Bailey takes a deeper look at the powers, skills and structures of the Conscious Discipline program.
The number of User Accounts included with your Site License varies by level. Each User Account includes access to:
- 10 video sessions with Dr. Becky Bailey
- Session-by-session video FAQs
- Downloadable participant workbook
- Additional digital resources and printables
- Course Textbook: Conscious Discipline - Building Resilient Schools & Homes by Dr. Becky Bailey
- Participant Workbook: 150 Participant Guide designed to reinforce the key concepts, examples and exercises featured in each session of the e-Course.
Click here to watch a video preview, download the course syllabus and more.
Site License and associated user accounts expire one year from original date of purchase. Renewal is required to extend your license beyond the initial 1-year license. Renewal is only available to pre-existing E-Course Site Licensees and must be tied to an existing account. The customer is permitted to use and present the course materials for and in connection only with the organization associated with the particular site license purchased and its members. This purchase creates a limited license to present Conscious Discipline course materials to member classes and small groups only. E-Course site license and user accounts may not be resold or used for profit. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, OR REPRODUCTION, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL DIGITAL DISSEMINATION, OF CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Conscious Discipline content is protected in whole and/or in part by state and federal copyright laws, trademark laws, and international treaty provisions. All title and copyrights in and to Conscious Discipline course content, including but not limited to intellectual property as well as any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, electronic applications, and accompanying printed materials incorporated into Conscious Discipline course materials are owned by Conscious Discipline and Dr. Becky Bailey.