Baby Doll Circle Time (Spanish Edition)
It can be hard to find the one-on-one time necessary to create meaningful relationships in a childcare setting. Yet, research shows optimal child development is dependent on healthy relationships with adults. With Baby Doll Circle Time, your ratio of 6:1 can drop to 1:1 as children relive moments with you while delighting in circle time with their baby dolls.
As you follow the curriculum, you will help children develop healthy blueprints for self-regulation, relationships and sense of self. Boost your job satisfaction and ensure children thrive by starting this stress-reducing and giggle-inducing program today!
Research shows secure adult-child relationships are a prerequisite for healthy child development. Baby Doll Circle Time includes instructions and activities that show how to improve relationships between caregivers and children; reduce stress of out-of-home care, utilize attachment, attunement and social play to wire the brain for optimal development. For use with children ages 0-3.
- 80+ Pages of curriculum lessons
- DVD with over two hours of content
- 40+ Pages of instructional information for personal and staff development
- Specific content for children with challenging behaviors and special needs
- Letter for families
- Implementation guide and sample plans
- Assessments for both children and caregivers
- Alignments to DECA, High Scope and Head Start