More Information About This Event
In the U.S., an estimated 70% of all people have experienced trauma at some point in their lives. That translates into 224 million hurting children and adults – just in the U.S. A week doesn’t go by without another news story about a tragic cry for help and the loss of innocent lives.
By participating in this 2-Day Workshop you will create a classroom offering a safe environment and…
- Understand the impact of trauma on the brain and behavior
- Learn how to reach relationship resistant children to increase cooperation
- Creating a culture of compassion, embracing marginalized children
- Implement 7 interventions that help traumatized children learn in school
- Help lay the groundwork for a lifetime of resilience