Date: June 9 - 14, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL
Instructor: Dr. Becky Bailey and Master/Certified Instructors
Age Range: 0-3 Years Old
More Information About This Event
This six-day professional development event is not your typical workshop. It’s an integrative experience that brings Conscious Discipline to life with real examples, real practice and real connections. This year, Session A will focus exclusively on infants and toddlers ages 0-3.
This is a rare opportunity to spend several days learning from Dr. Bailey. In her warm and engaging style, Dr. Bailey will teach you to provide the connection, attunement and social play that ensure optimal development in our youngest children. Whether your Conscious Discipline journey is ongoing or just beginning, this experience will bring you inspiration, renewed energy and a deeper understanding. You don’t want to miss out on this truly life-changing event!
Summer Institute highlights:
- Experience Conscious Discipline firsthand as Dr. Bailey creates a School Family within your institute.
- Practice Baby Doll Circle Time and other activities that ensure optimal development in infants and toddlers.
- Build a foundation of safety and trust that wires young brains for cooperation, attention and impulse control.
- Discover ways to optimize your time with infants and toddlers, allowing you to feel less stressed and more present.
- Learn the seven basic skills of discipline, the skills you need to respond to any situation.
- Learn the seven powers of self-regulation, the powers you need to change your perception of conflict and help gain control of your life.
Note: To participate in our hands-on learning activities at our Infant/Toddler focused Institute, you will need to bring a baby doll or purchase one at the event.
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, free materials and a full schedule.