Date: June 22 - 28, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL
Instructor: Dr. Becky Bailey and Associates
Age Range: 3-12 Years Old
More Information About This Event
This seven-day professional development event is not your typical workshop. It’s an integrative experience that brings Conscious Discipline to life with real examples, real practice and real connections. This is a rare opportunity to spend a week learning from Dr. Bailey.
In her signature informative and entertaining style, Dr. Bailey will teach you the skills needed to reach and teach every child. Learn to build a safe, connected and inclusive School Family where children and adults thrive. Whether your Conscious Discipline journey is ongoing or just beginning, this experience will bring you inspiration, renewed energy and a deeper understanding. You don’t want to miss out on this truly life-changing event!
Summer Institute highlights:
- Experience Conscious Discipline firsthand as Dr. Bailey creates a School Family within your Summer Institute
- Learn the seven basic skills of discipline; the skills you need to respond to any situation
- Learn the seven powers of self-regulation; the powers you need to change your perception of conflict and help gain control of your life
- Create a School Family to foster a caring, cooperative environment that uses daily life to build character and social skills
- Learn the complete Conscious Discipline Brain State model
Click below to learn more about this immersive event, including location, free materials and a full schedule.